Canadian Sales and Export Information for Pre-Owned Vehicles at Clyde Revord Motors
Clyde Revord Motors welcomes our Canadian customers to our line of pre-owned vehicles. Below you'll find link and more information about how Canadian residents can purchase and export a vehicle to Canada. Please call us for more information at 855-322-9490.
In order to puchase a vehicle you will need the following:
- 2 pieces of ID
- Passport, Driver's License or any official picture ID counts as one
- The second piece of ID must be one of the following showing the out-of-state address:
- A current residential rental agreement
- A property tax statement from the current or previous year
- A utility bill, dated within the two previous years
- A state income tax return from the previous year
- A voter's registration card
- A current credit report
If required ID is missing at time of delivery, a fee of 10% of the purchase price will be assessed until correct documentation is received.