Buick GMC End of Lease Return Center in Everett
STAY INFORMED OF YOUR OPTIONS
We want to make sure you're as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased Buick GMC vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR Buick GMC VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW Buick GMC VEHICLE
Are you ready for your next Buick GMC vehicle? Visit our dealership to test drive the vehicle that's right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle's condition.
- Schedule an appointment with our sales team.
- Select your next Buick GMC vehicle and discuss which financing options are best for you.
- Turn in your vehicle, or structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle.
ENJOY THAT NEW CAR SMELL AGAIN.
We want to help you find the new Buick GMC vehicle that is just right for you. View our new car model lineup to learn more about the latest models available from Buick GMC. You can even build your next ride online at each brand's website. And don't forget to ask our dealership about current offers and incentives.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED Buick GMC VEHICLE
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here's how:
- Contact our dealership to discuss purchase or finance options.
- Call GM Financial at 1-800-436-1463 to request a customer payoff quote.
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR Buick GMC VEHICLE
- Take some time to review your vehicle's condition using an excess Wear-and-Tear Card.
- Schedule a complimentary vehicle inspection at Clyde Revord Motors before you return your leased vehicle by calling 8553229487
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at Clyde Revord Motors.